5 Tips Towards Confidence•
Posted on May 22 2019
"Self confidence is a super power. Once you start to believe in yourself, magic starts happening."
*Claps hands* Yes girl!
Out of all the accessories you can wear, confidence truly is the best one. You can't buy confidence or get it from someone else's validations. It's something you have to dig deep inside of you for and take actionable steps towards every day. Confidence is what we built this brand on, and it's what we preach. We want you to love yourself and be happy. That's important, girl. Below are 5 tips towards confidence:
- Dress the part. "Look good, feel good." It's true. It's hard to feel confident when you don't take the steps towards pulling yourself together in the morning. Giving yourself an extra few minutes to get ready each day will really help you feel better about yourself. I don't know about you, but a good hair day really puts me in a better mood and makes me feel more confident!
- Stop the comparison. "Admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own." Just because someone else is pretty, it doesn't mean you aren't. Just because someone else has nice things, it doesn't mean you can't have nice things. Be happy for others, and keep moving on.
- Focus on yourself. You can't be confident in yourself if you are always checking on what other people are doing. They are not you. Everyone's journey is different, so focus on yours.
- Be nice to others. A little bit of kindness goes a long way. People who are friendly and nice to others are instantly more approachable and come off more confident in themselves.
- Take care of yourself. It's all about balance. Don't get me wrong, I love my sweets (okay I really love my desserts), but it's obvious that if I ate cupcakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday, I wouldn't be feeling too good. So, work out and eat healthy. But, don't forget to treat yourself every once in a while.
So, what will you start doing today to work towards being confident?
*Shirt worn in photo: Rust Cheetah Pocket Tee*
Why You Should Neve...
Whether you graduated from high school, finished college, or got your master's degree (congratulations, by the way!), your education should not sto...Read More
How To Style: Pearl...
One of the biggest trends in fashion lately actually has nothing to do with clothes—it's all about the hair accessories! Hair accessories are a gre...Read More
How I Gained the Co...
Most people don’t know that for years I wasn't confident. I stalled myself from starting my dreams sooner because I didn’t know what people would t...Read More