At this time, we only ship to USA & Canada!
Shipping to USA:
- For USA orders - we offer a standard flat rate shipping fee of $5, and free shipping for orders over $50!
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days. Any orders containing Sweet On You Boutique Merch will take up to 2-7 business days to be processed and shipped out, as these items are created per order. There may be additional delays due to COVID-19, weather, holidays, and USPS exceptions beyond our control.
Shipping to Canada:
- For Canada orders - we offer calculated shipping rates by the carrier selected at checkout. The customer will be responsible for all duties and taxes required at the time of declaration at the local customs in Canada.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days, and may take 7+ days to arrive. The customer will be responsible for all duties and taxes required at the time of declaration at the local customs in Canada. They must be paid and cleared before the package can be delivered to the recipient.
Local Pick-Up Orders:
This option is now only available for personal friends and family of shop owner, Tori Haughey. If you select this option by mistake, please note that you will be sent an invoice to cover shipping costs ($5 unless your order is over $50...then it will be shipped for free).
*All items in the Sweet On You Boutique Merch collection are not eligible for the local pick-up option for New Jersey customers. Please note that if you purchase this item and select the local pick-up option at checkout, you will be sent an invoice for shipping!*
- If the address provided is incorrect and undeliverable by USPS, the customer will be responsible for any additional postage fees that are incurred.
- Sweet On You Boutique is not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages once tracking information reports that the package was delivered to the address provided by the customer.
- Sweet On You Boutique is not responsible for packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and/or family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then, contact your local USPS for help on recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.